The Department of Education was established in the year 2008. It received government Concurrence in the year of 2009. Permission from G.U. had been received for major classes in the year 2013. Since then, the Department takes an important role to develop the students holistically and helps them to become a good human being and resourceful citizen. . It tries to creat awareness among the students about the role of education to cherish the goal of life through various academic and extension programme. The Department is equipped with a practical laboratory and published a wall magazine named ‘Jyanam'.
The Department has a vision to create quality human resources with specific skills for holistic development with deep knowledge and understanding to fulfill the educational, socio-cultural and developmental needs of the individual as well as the society.
1. To provide quality education along with character building in terms of proper realization of moral values.
2. To empower students with global awareness and local connectivity.
3. To create environmental awareness and healthy attitude towards sustainable development.
4. To prepare students with holistic learning and values of equity, empathy, trust ,commitment and cooperation.
5. To extend education services to the community for the welfare of the society.
6. To create a sense of national solidarity and international brotherhood for world peace and humanity.