Rules and Regulations
General Rules of Admission and Eligibility:
Generally, no admissions are allowed after the expiry of 30 days from the opening of the college. Students are, therefore, required to be admitted at the earliest after the declaration of their respective examination results. The admission to the college course will be subject to the following:
Admissions must be taken in person, by presenting the prescribed application form of the college duly filled in and on the payment of the fees.
All admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by the Principal and approval by the University.
At the time of admission, the following documents and certificates shall have to be produced:
(a) Original statement of marks with the certified copy of H.S.L.C.onwards.
(b) Passing certificate and its certified copy. Certificate indicating the date of birth such as school leaving certificate or H.S.L.C. Certificate.
(c) In case of a student migrating from another University or Board, an eligibility certificate from this University.
Rules of College Discipline: Students admitted to Dhamdhama Anchalik College must abide by all rules and regulations as directed by the governing body and college authority. Violation of rules, irregular attendance, showing disrespect to the teachers and staff members, adopting unfair means during examination etc, will be regarded as offence. Students irregular in attending classes will be regarded as non-collegiate or may be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- Every student of this college shall abide by the rules of college discipline. Every student seeking admission to this College shall be required to fill an application for admission personally in his/her own handwriting.
- A student also makes a declaration to the following effect. "I hereby submit to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the Principal and the other officers and the authorities of the College, and shall observe abide by the rules made by the Vice-Chancellor of the affiliating university in that behalf, and also by the rules made by the Principal of the college."
- Student must observe complete silence in the college premises. They must not loiter in the garden, passage and corridors after the classes have begun. They must read quietly in the library and spend their spare time in such a way, as not to cause any interference with the work of others. Absolute silence must be observed in the library as well as in the class-rooms.
- The students should be punctual in attendance and must be in his/her seat at the commencement of lectures.
- No Society or association of the students will be formed without the previous written permission of the Principal.
- All the departments of the college will work according to rules, made by the Principal in that behalf from time to time.
- Students must keep their terms strictly in accordance with the rules of the University authorities for grant of terms. Terms shall not be granted in case of students, who are defaulter in attendance, tutorials, test and fees etc.
- Every student of the college must have an Identity Card. He/She should always carry it with him/her in and out of the college and should produce it whenever called upon to do so by the relevant authorities. This card shall be produced at the time of examination by every candidate for the Examination.
- The students are bound by all the rules and regulations made by the college from time to time. Any matter not expressly provided for in these rules shall vest at the absolute discretion of the Principal who also reserves the right of modifying of these as and when felt necessary.
- To safeguard its ideals of character and personal behaviour the college reserves the right to expel any student at any time for any reason deemed sufficient by the Principal as misbehaviour in the campus of the institute.
- The Principal reserves the right to remove from the rolls the name of any student for failure to pay the Institute dues in time.
- Students are required to read the notices put up on the notice boards of the college. The college shall not accept any responsibility for any loss/ damage incurred by a student owing to his/her failure to read the notice in time.
- Smoking, chewing pans-gutkha, drinking (alcohol) and use of 'Drugs' are strictly prohibited in the premises of the college.
- Anyone found indulging in ragging in any form within or outside the college shall be instantly expelled from the college.
- Students are required to show due regard for the rights and property of the Institute. Any students found guilty of tampering/damaging the property fixtures, equipment, books, buildings, vehicles etc. of the college shall be punishable and might be liable for expulsion from the Institute.